Visit our sister site web-blinds.com for a great range of commercial blinds to buy online.
Blinds for local authority sites
Council offices, government buildings and other local authority sites often require blinds for privacy as well as glare reduction.
Venetian and Vertical blinds are a great solution; they can be tilted to an angle so passers-by cannot see in but employees can still see out.
Or consider Roller blinds for a practical, versatile way to cover windows. They are easy to operate, and can be used to cover large windows as well as skylights.
Not sure which product?
|Features||Roller blinds||Vertical blinds||Venetian blinds||Wood Venetian blinds|
What happens during an appointment with a Hillarys advisor?
Request an appointment online or Call us on 0800 916 6524
Our Roller blinds are simple to operate and easy to clean. The range includes blackout fabrics and glare reduction options.
- Flame retardant, blackout, dim-out and glare reduction fabrics available
- Easy to clean - all fabrics can be wiped clean Options suitable for moist environments
- Teflon coated fabrics available to resist stains
Made-to-measure Vertical blinds are a great choice as they control the direction and amount of light entering a building.
- Blackout, dim-out, glare reduction and light reflective fabrics options
- Flame retardant fabrics available
- Easy to clean - all fabrics are machine washable or can be wiped clean
- Options suitable for moist environments
Venetian blinds offer great flexibility and functionality and are the idea choice for filtering or cutting the light out completely. They are also easy to pull up for maximum sunlight and a view of the outside world.
- Venetian slats are flame retardant and offer glare reduction
- Easy to clean - simply wipe clean
Wood Venetian blinds
Made-to-measure Wood Venetian blinds are a practical and stylish choice bringing a natural warmth and creating an inviting atmosphere.
- Easy to clean - simply wipe with a clean cloth
- Easi-lift system for smooth raising and lowering
- Option of adding tape to keep out more light