Visit our sister site web-blinds.com for a great range of commercial blinds to buy online.
professional and modern
Blinds for a productive workspace
Blinds are ideal for creating a welcoming environment, perfect for a productive workplace. And they are practical too. At Hillarys we offer a great range of blinds with specialist properties such as blackout and dim out options plus flame retardancy and solar reflection.
For an office we would recommend Vertical blinds and Venetian blinds but Roller blinds can also be a great choice and our range includes sheer fabrics that are practical and stylish.
Not sure which product?
|Features||Roller blinds||Venetian blinds||Vertical blinds||Wood Venetian blinds|
Request an appointment with a local advisor
Request an appointment online or Call us on 0800 916 6524
Our Roller blinds are simple to operate and easy to clean. The range includes blackout fabrics and glare reduction options.
- Flame retardant, blackout, dim-out and glare reduction fabrics available
- Easy to clean - all fabrics can be wiped clean Options suitable for moist environments
- Teflon coated fabrics available to resist stains
Venetian blinds offer great flexibility and functionality and are the idea choice for filtering or cutting the light out completely. They are also easy to pull up for maximum sunlight and a view of the outside world.
- Venetian slats are flame retardant and offer glare reduction
- Easy to clean - simply wipe clean
Made-to-measure Vertical blinds are a great choice as they control the direction and amount of light entering a building.
- Blackout, dim-out, glare reduction and light reflective fabrics options
- Flame retardant fabrics available
- Easy to clean - all fabrics are machine washable or can be wiped clean
- Options suitable for moist environments
Wood Venetian blinds
Made-to-measure Wood Venetian blinds are a practical and stylish choice bringing a natural warmth and creating an inviting atmosphere.
- Easy to clean - simply wipe with a clean cloth
- Easi-lift system for smooth raising and lowering
- Option of adding tape to keep out more light