Pleated blinds for your conservatory
- Designed specifically for conservatory roofs and sides
- Tailored to fit the shaped windows
- Bespoke technology ensures a neat finish
- Performance fabrics to regulate the temperature
- Choice of control systems for easy operation
Request an appointment with a local advisor
Request an appointment online or Call us on 0800 916 6524
Ideal for a co-ordinated approach, choose matching or contrasting Pleated blinds for a sleek and stylish finish. One of our SolarPleat™ fabrics is ideal if your conservatory is south-facing.
- Over 160 fabric options, 80 options for MotoPleat™
- Co-ordinate with the blinds in the roof
- Available to fit in a PerfectFit frame
Discover more about our specialist Pleated blinds options
A special reflective coating helps maintain a more comfortable temperature in your conservatory.
Trilite™ Top-Down, Bottom-Up Pleated blinds
A versatile option that allows your Pleated blind to be positioned anywhere on the side windows of your conservatory.
Day & Night Transition™ blinds
Combine two Pleated fabrics within one blind for the side of your conservatory for the ultimate in flexibility.
A great solution for uPVC side windows of a conservatory. Simply click in place without the need for drill holes.
MotoPleat™ roof blinds
Opening and closing your Pleated roof blinds is a piece of cake with Hillarys motorised blind options.
What happens during an appointment with a Hillarys advisor?
Our advisors' job is to make your life as easy as possible, with inspiring ideas and practical solutions for your home. You'll find it a relaxing approach to making your interior décor decisions. And we won't overstay our welcome either with appointments lasting just 45 minutes.
Request an appointment or Call us on 0800 916 6524