Become a Hillarys Designer
Become a Hillarys designer challenges you to take Scandinavian style’s calm, understated aesthetic in an interesting direction and create a Roller blind that appeals to our customers.
The new talent who wins our competition will:
- Win a trip for two for two nights – including Eurostar tickets and accommodation – to Maison&Objet in Paris, September 2016.
- See their design transformed into a 20-metre run of fabric.
- Get a made-to-measure Roller blind in their design for their home.
- Gain invaluable experience, working with the Hillarys product design team to take the idea from initial concept to the finished piece.
- Have a chance for their design to feature in the Hillarys range. If it fits perfectly into our range, then it will go into production and be sold in homes across the UK.
What the judges want to see
Hillarys is launching a Scandinavian-themed collection in March. You should consider how Scandinavian style is currently influencing designs on the high street and in the home. Also, take note of the colours that are predicted to be big next year.
Be creative. At the same time, you must take commercial factors into consideration. The judges will look at how your design and your story fit into the market place.
Find out about the judges below.