Life as a specialist advisor lets you become your own boss and gives you the flexibility to work and earn in a way that suits you.
Why choose Hillarys?
Each year, we invest £25 million in advertising to support our position as market leader. So you can be confident you’ll get quality appointments with customers who are looking to buy conservatory blinds, shutters, and awnings from a credible brand.
Before you start, you’ll receive comprehensive training and as you grow your business you’ll have regular contact with the account manager and colleagues, so you can pick up further tips and advice.
Varied product range
We sell and fit our products in 10,000 homes every week. There’s something to suit every taste in our comprehensive range.
You can either make your role a career or treat it as a handy second income. So it’s suitable for all sorts of people. And thanks to our award-winning training programme, no previous sales experience is required.
Be your own boss
As a design consultant with Hillarys, you have the freedom to work your own hours to suit your lifestyle, and embrace an earning opportunity backed by the security and support you can only get from a nationwide brand.
How it works
In return for your £2,500 investment – which you can pay upfront, or in installments with interest-free credit – you’ll receive:
- Comprehensive training at head office and in the field, designed to make sure you hit the ground running
- Ongoing training as you grow your business
- Support from the Hillarys team and an experienced advisor mentor, plus regular meetings and events and the online forum and WhatsApp group
- Samples and sales tools for inspiring customers
- Measuring equipment
- Branded workwear to help with making that all-important first impression
- A tablet with the Visualisation app included so you can show customers what their chosen style will look like.
Typically, you’ll see a financial return on your investment within six weeks.
Get in touch by emailing [email protected] or calling 0115 852 2564