We make starting your own business refreshingly easy and affordable.
How we’ll help you to grow your business
Becoming an in-home advisor at Hillarys isn’t like going it alone. Of course, you’ll be ultimately responsible for your business, but we’ll make sure you’ve the equipment, training and support needed to achieve the most from this opportunity.
As we say: you’ll work for yourself, not by yourself.
More than 1000 in-home advisors have received our award-winning training and gone on to run successful businesses at Hillarys. That’s because we know what works – it’s why we’re the leader in our market – and we’ll pass this knowledge on to you.
By the end of the initial five-day training course, you’ll:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the Hillarys brand
- Know all about the products in our ranges
- Be proficient in measuring and fitting our products
- Feel confident about visiting customers at their home
Training takes place at the Hillarys Home. This custom-built facility is a fully furnished replica of a typical customer’s property, so you’ll have a chance to learn the role in the type of environment you’ll be working in.
There’s also a practical area featuring a wide range of window types and lintels, where you’ll practice using the equipment and become comfortable fitting blinds and curtains.
Further training is provided to hone your skills once your business is running and later on you can choose to train to offer more products from our ranges.
All the equipment needed to run your business
After training, you’ll receive all the equipment needed to run your business, including:
- Seven product folders, featuring more than 1000 fabric samples of all the blinds and curtains in the Hillarys range
- Measuring and fitting equipment, including power tools, hand tools and a tool kit
- A Samsung tablet, for placing orders and which features easy-to-use software that lets you show customers photo-real images of how their window will look with different blinds in place
- Hillarys branded shirts, ties and polo shirts to help you make that all-important first impression with customers
Support to help develop your business
We want you to succeed, so we’ll help you develop your business from your first day. During the early days, you’ll shadow an experienced advisor to get a greater understanding of the job. And from the start, you’ll keep up-to-date and get guidance from your sales and service manager, your account manager and your advisor advocate.
You can also head to our online communities for advice, chatting with fellow advisors in our forum and Whatsapp groups.
or Call 0115 852 1155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.