About the role
Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. Our values are the heart of our business:
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Team Work
- Honesty & Integrity
About the role
We are looking for outstanding and dedicated Customer Care/Business Generation Associates who would like to join a Company where they can progress their career, and share our belief that providing excellent customer service is at the heart of everything you do.
Like the sound of Wellbeing Wednesdays and Comprehensive in-house training. Then look no further, Hillarys Customer Relations Centre is like no other. If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail, are able to build great working relationships and have the ability to provide excellent customer service, then we would love to hear from you.
This role will be starting 7th January 2019.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Be the first point of contact for our new and existing customers, utilising a variety of contact channels
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and online appointment requests from customers
- Coordinate appointment requests and book appointments for our advisors to visit customers
- Arrange a suitable appointment time that meets both customer and advisor availability
- Ensure all calls and emails meet our quality standards, including General Data Protection Regulations, and are handled in a timely and professional manner
- Help our customers with cancellations, and appointment rebooks
- Interact with our customers to understand what they require
- Be trained to use various techniques to achieve our targets, and be rewarded when you do!
- Our outstanding training academy will teach you about our fantastic products, services and current promotions
- We love new ideas here at Hillarys – Our Hillarys Ideas Programme will inspire you to identify and generate fresh ideas to delight our customers and our team
Personal Development is a key part of what we do here – take ownership of your own personal development plan and attend on-going training and development courses.
Successful candidates can look forward to joining an amazing team, a bright career and a fantastic range of benefits. These include free car parking, contributory pension scheme, healthcare plan, employee assurance scheme, free hot drinks, healthy snacks, fresh fruit and exclusive staff discounts.
The successful and ideal candidate:
- We have flexible shift patterns to suit both full and part time. Our Customer Relations Centre is open between 8am – 9pm Monday – Friday and 9am – 5pm Saturday -Sunday
- Excellent telephone manner
- Minimum educational requirements of GCSE or equivalent
- Ability to work using own initiative with minimal supervision
- Effective time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work load
- The ability to proficiently articulate an appropriate style of response that is tailored to the relevant contact channel whether this is a letter, email, over the telephone or even Social Media
- Have an understanding of MS Office , Word, Excel and Outlook
- Contact Centre experience, working in a Contact Centre or Customer focused environment - desirable but not essential
- We use SAP and CRM here at Hillarys – it would be great if you have a good working knowledge of it, but if you don’t that’s fine too
How to apply
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you