Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. Our values are the heart of our business:
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Team Work
- Honesty & Integrity
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Campaign Manager to join our Marketing team in Colwick.
A passionate, creative and commercially-aware individual, you’ll be instrumental in bringing the Hillarys brand to life across a range of promotional and non-promotional campaigns, brochures and other customer-facing collateral. You’ll need to be great at planning and putting together briefs, as well as writing copy that can be tailored to specific audiences and media. With the launch of a new brand campaign coming up, this is an exciting time to join the Hillarys Marketing Communications team.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Devise, plan, develop and manage campaigns. Ensure final output is aligned cross-channel, relevant to the specific audience and delivered on brand, on time and to budget.
- Devise, manage and implement lead generation campaigns cross-channel. Work with Studio to deliver campaign concepts. Generate copy and deliver the corresponding lead generation material ie. Door drops, inserts, email for each campaign. Ensure comms are aligned cross channel
- Maximise comms opportunities arising from micro campaigns with collaborators and influencers
- Create critical path timelines to manage campaign planning, and to ensure timings and deadlines are met
- Update Advisor promo sheets with current T&Cs, TV advertising, scripts and National Press advertising
- Work with media owners and Analysis team to conduct post campaign analysis.
- Provide updates to the wider Marketing Team
- Responsible for creating campaigns for our trade brands, Arena and Custom West. Including brochures, magazine advertising, emails, stand artwork and web copy.
- Ensure forecasts, costs and response rates are up-to-date and accurate, where appropriate
- Plan and deliver product launch campaigns, support the Product Team with all aspects of product launch and marketing including pattern books and technical brochures
- Work with internal/ external designers to deliver to brief and deadline
- Write/ supply copy appropriate to a variety of media and audiences
- Proof reading ensuring all communications are accurate, compliant and on brand
- Ensure timing and communication are in line with our wider business objectives
- Planning – process and plan new jobs into the studio to ensure delivery to deadline
- Internal account management
- Project management including timelines and budgetary control
- Raise P/os and check invoices
- Manage spend and monitor efficiencies making recommendations where appropriate
- Provide regular updates on the performance
- Other duties as may reasonably be requested
The successful and ideal candidate:
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level, ideally in a marketing-related discipline or English
- A CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing is desirable
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar Marketing role
- A proven ability to manage and deliver marketing communications
- Able to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment whilst maintaining excellent standards
- Excellent copywriting skills and able to tailor creative to different target audiences
- Commercially aware, numerate and comfortable with campaign analysis
- Effective management of external agencies to deliver high quality results
- Project planning – including timeline and budgetary control plan, conceptualise and execute
How to apply
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you, so please visit www.hillarys.co.uk/about-hillarys/work-with-us to find out more or email us an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference 2976.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.