About the role
Do you have a passion for interior design?
Hillarys is currently recruiting for a Concessions Associate at the Victoria shopping centre. As a Concession Associate you will be advising customers on our range of quality products. You will be involved in all aspects of running the concession stand and ensuring exceptional levels of customer service & expert product advice.
The successful and ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a customer facing sales role, or in a store or concession.
- An ability to communicate effectively, and able to respond and adapt to the needs of all customers.
- Committed to identifying and meeting customer needs.
- A positive individual with a ‘can do’, results driven approach and attitude.
- IT Skills
Full training will be provided.
Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our “Signature Service” values:
- Trustworthy – “We keep our promises and act with Honesty and Integrity”
- Supportive – “We take responsibility and accountability for what we do”
- Positive – “We work as a team to ensure we delight our customer”
- Focused – “We get the job done right first time every time“
- Caring – “We believe in what we do and take “Pride” in everything we do"
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.