About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Creative Design Consultant to join our showroom team in Clifton Bristol. Working as part of a team, you will;
- Promote our range of products and services through design consultations and via product knowledge
- Book showroom and web appointments for our in home consultation service
- Effectively communicate client requirements and product specification with key stakeholders
- Maintain Showroom presentation and tidiness
- Contribute to the showroom success by meeting team and individual KPIs
- Follow-up on client appointments
- Uphold the Company Values
The successful and ideal candidate:
- Interior Design experience
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level in Maths and English.
- Confident communicating with the wider business and an effective telephone manner
Any questions or to apply email [email protected]
Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do. At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service.
We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our “Signature Service” values:
- Trustworthy – “We keep our promises and act with Honesty and Integrity”
- Supportive – “We take responsibility and accountability for what we do”
- Positive – “We work as a team to ensure we delight our customer”
- Focused – “We get the job done right first time every time“
- Caring – “We believe in what we do and take “Pride” in everything we do"
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.