About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and energetic Creative Production Manager to join our Marketing team in Colwick
- We want you to help us achieve even bigger and better things. This is an exciting opportunity to refresh our existing design resource into a vibrant creative Studio that supports our multiple brands and businesses across all of our channels and customer touch points. The Studio will cost-effectively and efficiently support the omnichannel creative design, photography and video needs of the Marketing and Product teams across our brands
- The main focus of the role is to ensure the Studio is running at its maximum efficiency by organising workloads, implementing processes, understanding the interdependencies of projects and being a point of contact between the designers and our stakeholders (clients).
- The Creative Production Manager will be responsible for ensuring all briefs into the studio are clear and complete in terms of criteria, scope, time frames and budget in order for the creative team to respond efficiently
- Hillary’s is a creative and fast paced environment with numerous briefs coming in daily from across the business. The Creative Production Manager will need to stay on top of who’s doing what and when, allocate work in line with personal development objectives, deadlines, deliverables and what each brief requires.
- Review daily work schedules of the creative team
- Develop project Briefs and re-briefing on projects
- Ensure all briefs are distributed in the Studio based on individuals strengths, skills and development
- Update Studio schedules regularly, keeping all departments informed about project status and deliverables
- Create a workflow structure to ensure work is delivered on time, to brief, schedule and in budget.
- Identify, research and implement workflow software / tools improvements
- Review the Studio set up to ensure best use of existing and future resource management
- Review the Studio processes, communication and ways of working with other teams across the Marketing Department. Identify areas of improvement to ensure efficient ways of working and quality output
- Manage the Studio’s production budget, including freelance resource
- Deliver regular, concise and considered project, performance and delivery updates for team members and Directors.
- Act as Project Manager on larger projects, including defining and maintaining project plans, the scope of the brief, monitoring and reporting on project budgets
- Review and share analysis, learnings and improvements of projects and processes through de briefing sessions
- Manage annual leave of the Studio team across permanent and freelance resource
- Warm, positive attitude
- Demonstrate an understanding of the personnel, resources and time required to deliver creative work
- Previous experience of a creative environment is helpful but not essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Resilience and a sense of humour
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Studio software
- Exceptional relationship management skill
- Ability to meet deadlines in a stressful environment, whilst motivating a team
- Able to think outside the box, with meticulous attention to detail and possess problem-solving skills
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships, then we would love to hear from you, so please email an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter or completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2845.