Hillarys is the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do. At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our products or planning our marketing activity. At the heart of our business are our values:
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Honesty & Integrity
About the role
We are looking for outstanding and dedicated Customer Service Associates who would like to join a Company where they can progress their career, and share our belief that providing excellent customer service is at the heart of everything you do. Like the sound of Wellbeing Wednesdays and Comprehensive in-house training. Then look no further, Hillarys Customer Relations Centre is like no other. If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail, are able to build great working relationships and have the ability to provide excellent customer service, then we would love to hear from you.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Deal with incoming and outbound telephone enquiries from customers in a team environment in line with department and individual targets.
- Liaise with Field Sales Advisors and Field Sales Managers to organise Service Calls to customer homes
- Work closely with various internal departments to investigate and resolve customer order issues through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Log and accurately maintain customer contacts through Customer Management Database
- Negotiate and process compensation, credit refunds and discounts with the customer
- Respond to customer emails and letters in a timely manner.
- Ensure all calls and emails meet our quality standards, including General Data Protection Regulations, and are handled in a timely and professional manner
- Help our customers with cancellations, and appointment rebooks
- Interact with our customers to understand what they require
- Be trained to use various techniques to achieve our targets, and be rewarded when you do!
- Our outstanding training academy will teach you about our fantastic products, services and current promotions
- We love new ideas here at Hillarys – Our Hillarys Ideas Programme will inspire you to identify and generate fresh ideas to delight our customers and our team
Personal Development is a key part of what we do here – take ownership of your own personal development plan and attend ongoing training and development courses.
Successful candidates can look forward to joining an amazing team, a bright career and a fantastic range of benefits. These include free car parking, contributory pension scheme, healthcare plan, employee assurance scheme, free hot drinks, healthy snacks, fresh fruit and exclusive staff discounts.
The successful and ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a Customer Service or Retail background
- An excellent telephone manner, including negotiating skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Customer focus
- Excellent listening skills
- Keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be a team player, decisive nature and positive attitude
- The ability to be flexible
- Experience dealing with all types of customer issues
- Objection/complaint handling experience
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Customer Service Associate vacancy. You are a step further to joining an incredible team! If you are shortlisted for this role you will be contacted before the closing date. Due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to contact everyone.
How to apply
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you, so please visit www.hillarys.co.uk/about-hillarys/work-with-us to find out more or email us an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer