About the role
- As a Customer Services Associate your main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries and maximising sales opportunities
- Coordinating in-home appointment requests and bookings
- Actively promoting the service, products and benefits of Hillarys
Ideally you will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in customer services, sales or retailing role. You will possess excellent communication skills and a good eye for detail. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a positive and flexible approach to work.
We have ambitious plans and we’re looking for individuals who want to develop their career with a market-leading company. In return, we offer a fantastic benefits package, including generous holiday entitlement, contributory pension scheme and exclusive staff discounts
How to apply
For more details, including a full job description and information on how to apply, visit www.hillarys.co.uk/about-hillarys/work-with-us. . If your application is shortlisted you will be invited to attend an interview. There are two stages to the interview process, first being a telephone interview and if successful at this stage you will be invited to attend a Competency based interview. Therefore, please could you make yourself available for the following dates when such interviews will be held for those shortlisted;
Telephone Interview; Tuesday 28 November 2017 or Thursday 30 November 2017 Competency Interview; Tuesday 5 December or Thursday 7 December 2017
The start date for this position is Monday 8 January 2018
Any questions or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. At the heart of our business are our “Signature Service” values.
- Trustworthy – “ We keep our promises and act with Honesty and Integrity”
- Supportive – “ We take responsibility and accountability for what we do”
- Positive – “We work as a team to ensure we delight our customer”
- Focused – “We get the job done right first time every time“
- Caring – “ We believe in what we do and take “Pride” in everything we do"
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.