About the role
We have an exciting opportunity within our busy sales team for an experienced Contact Centre/Customer Service Associate
We are looking for talented individuals with:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in Customer Service, Sales or Retailing
- Excellent communication skills
- A good eye for detail
- Superb levels of customer service
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating customer appointment requests
- Managing general and sales enquries
Successful candidates can look forward to a bright career and a fantastic range of benefits, including generous holiday entitlement, contributory pension scheme and exclusive staff discounts.
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you, so please email an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter or completed application to [email protected]
Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. At the heart of our business are our “Signature Service” values.
- Trustworthy – “ We keep our promises and act with Honesty and Integrity”
- Supportive – “ We take responsibility and accountability for what we do”
- Positive – “We work as a team to ensure we delight our customer”
- Focused – “We get the job done right first time every time“
- Caring – “ We believe in what we do and take “Pride” in everything we do"
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, com mitted to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.