About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Call Centre / Customer Service Operative to join our Sales Centre team in Colwick, Nottingham.
Continuing success means we’re looking for new team members to help enhance our reputation as the leaders in our field. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our busy inbound contact centre, giving you the opportunity to start your career at Hillarys.
Full training is provided to help you kick start your career. With future career opportunities and progression into account management, customer service executives and team leader roles
- To support all functions within the Sales Centre through inbound and outbound calls and emails to customers to coordinate a suitable appointment time that meets both the customer and the advisor needs.
- Dealing with both general and sales enquiries, via inbound calls and emails, relating to products, pricing or service and maximising each sales opportunity
- Issuing Hillarys “At Home” brochures following customer requests
- Ensuring that all cancelled sales appointment requests are followed up with a rebooked appointment
- Maximising all sales opportunities through taking inbound customer calls who wish to discuss their recent order quotation.
- Adopting sales techniques to convert quotes into orders.
- Promote the services, products and benefits of Hillarys blinds to convert the order.
- Working in a team environment to achieve departmental KPI’s and individual performance measures.
Hillary’s Customer Service department has been rated in the top 50 companies for customer service for the last 3 years, so you can be sure that you’re joining a highly motivated and service driven team.
The successful and ideal candidate will:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Customer Service or Retail background
- Excellent telephone manner, including a strong ability to build rapport
- Excellent listening skills
- Keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Good sense of humour
- Ability to demonstrate evidence of sales targets
- Soft selling skills gained from Retail or Call Centre environment
Any questions or to apply email email@example.com.
Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. At the heart of our business are our “Signature Service” values.
- Trustworthy – “ We keep our promises and act with Honesty and Integrity”
- Supportive – “ We take responsibility and accountability for what we do”
- Positive – “We work as a team to ensure we delight our customer”
- Focused – “We get the job done right first time every time“
- Caring – “ We believe in what we do and take “Pride” in everything we do"
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.