About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Associate to join our Head Office team in Colwick, Nottingham.
Continuing success means we’re looking for new team members to help enhance our reputation as the leaders in our field. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our busy inbound contact centre.
- Dealing with general enquiries, via inbound calls and emails, relating to products, pricing or service and maximising each sales opportunity
- Reacting to incoming customer sales enquiries on all our Service and Products
- Organising customer home visit appointments via a centralised diary booking system
- Issuing Hillarys “At Home” brochures following customer requests
- Ensuring that all cancelled sales appointments are followed up with a rebooked appointment
- Dealing with any customer cancellations and communicating with the Field Sales Advisors in the appropriate timeframe.
- Working in a team environment to achieve departmental KPI’s and individual performance measures.
The successful and ideal candidate:
Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Customer Service, Sales or Retail background
Excellent telephone manner, including a strong ability to build rapport
Excellent communication skills
Good sense of humour
Experience of working to sales targets
Soft selling skills gained from Retail or Call Centre environment
Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. At the heart of our business are our “Signature Service” values.
- Trustworthy - “ We keep our promises and act with Honesty and Integrity”
- Supportive – “ We take responsibility and accountability for what we do”
- Positive – “We work as a team to ensure we delight our customer”
- Focused – “We get the job done right first time every time “
- Caring – “ We believe in what we do and take “Pride” in everything we do
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.