About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full time Despatch Administration Assistant to join our Despatch team in Glaisdale. The ideal candidate will join our busy team who deal with the despatch and invoicing of all orders going out of the business – a wide and varied role – never a dull moment.
The purpose of this role is to:
- The checking and authorising of requests for missing blinds to be remade
- Billing and invoicing of deliveries
- Responding to internal and external customer’s queries and requests relating to deliveries by third party carriers in a timely, effective manner.
- Answering queries – both by telephone and email - from all the service teams – Hillarys, Arena & Premier & Specialist Products
- Responding to time sensitive requests for orders to go by carrier
- Report updating and analysis work
- Logging and sorting orders that have been returned to us
- Maintaining a safe and secure working environment
The successful and ideal candidate:
- Proficient in excel (word would be a bonus to us)
- Good basic grounding in English & Maths (the majority of communication is by email)
- Good working knowledge of SAP would be ideal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions without supervision
- A good telephone manner
Experience & Training:
- Educated to A level or degree standard, including a good pass in Mathematics at GCSE level or above
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years analysis experience within a Direct Marketing environment, including working with databases
Any questions or to apply email email@example.com or submit an online application form.
Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. At the heart of our business are our “Signature Service” values.
- Trustworthy – “We keep our promises and act with Honesty and Integrity”
- Supportive – “We take responsibility and accountability for what we do”
- Positive – “We work as a team to ensure we delight our customer”
- Focused – “We get the job done right first time every time“
- Caring – “We believe in what we do and take “Pride” in everything we do"
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.