About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Digital Designer to join our Marketing team in Colwick
The role requires a skilled creative designer with a solid front-end development background. Will work on a range of briefs across our consumer brands and for a range of internal clients
- Design and development of responsive HTML emails, rich Internet applications and advertisements, websites and blogs.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital images.
- Creation of Social media campaigns, apps and advertisements.
- Working on creative for 2 websites.
- Intranet and extranet design.
- Photographing fabric samples for online use.
- Optimising images for online use.
- Keeping up to date with design trends.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to fit briefs.
- Liaising with various internal clients and teams.
Working to deadlines, sometimes under pressure.
The successful and ideal candidate
- Well experienced with the Adobe and other software, primarily Photoshop, Flash/Animate, Illustrator, InDesign, XD and any good text editor.
- A solid knowledge of HTML & CSS (further training available in the job)
- A solid knowledge of CMS’s. Not essential but desirable.
- Basic knowledge of Java script, PHP, MySQL is also an advantage but not essential.
- A good understanding of UI & UX.
Understanding of typography and layout for both web and print would be advantageous.
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you, so please email an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter or completed application to email@example.com quoting reference 2785.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.