About the role
We are looking for an experienced Digital Analyst to work in a fast paced marketing department producing vital customer and media insight. Hillarys are very advanced with the consumption and understanding of digital data and therefore this role is ideal for someone with experience of online data.
This opportunity will allow someone to have great influence over the future of customer insight and communications, whilst enjoying working across multiple teams within the Marketing Department (Analysis, Web and Digital lead generation in particular).
The Digital Marketing Analyst must demonstrate the behaviours :
- Inquisitive and analytical – Understanding new and varied data sources and perform analyse on the results including supporting a new testing programme
- Planning and Analysis – Ensures their activities / tasks fit with business requirements and analyses what is required to deliver to deliver business outcomes
- Attention to detail / completer finisher – Delivers high quality work and finishes to agree deadlines.
- Drive for Excellence – Achieves high quality outcomes in appropriate timescales and identifies way to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Strategic influencing – Builds commitment to their agenda for change through using a broad range of influencing channels in order to deliver long term outcomes.
- Challenge – Raises important issues in the face of anticipated or actual opposition. Let’s data and rational thinking lead discussions.
- Forward thinking – Sees the connection between a range of activities and recognises how they interrelate.
The successful and ideal candidate:
- As a busy department, resource planning and the ability to prioritise are mandatory. This role does not currently include any people responsibility.
This new role with join a team of Marketing Analysts to complement their skills with specific Digital Analysis and therefore the candidate must have experience with:
- Google Analytics, Tableau or similar web tool
- Supporting Web teams with Customer Retention Optimisation including A/B and multivariate testing
- Applying data analysis and statistics to forecasting
- Measuring and analysing online campaigns including paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Relational databases
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships, then we would love to hear from you, so please email an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter or completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2759.