About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our Social Media and Display team in Colwick.
The purpose of this role is:
Help manage all Hillarys and Web-Blinds Social Media accounts
- Optimise, schedule content and monitor our social media channels working with the Customer Service team to improve Social Media Customer Service.
- Manage relationships with external and internal stakeholders for both Paid and Organic Social Media
- Using their own initiative, formulate Social Media content for one-off campaigns and on-going monthly activity
- Report on performance and areas of opportunity
Reporting on a weekly and monthly basis;
- In-platform analytics e.g Page reach, Engagement, etc
- Google Analytics e.g Site traffic, Conversion rate, etc
- Paid Social & Display Activity e.g Leads, Cost-per-lead, etc and Web-Blinds
Online Display channel support
- Willingness to learn
- Analyse performance and areas of opportunity including testing opportunities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to manage creative improvements
Help manage Web-Blinds site
- Onsite maintenance e.g Image Reviews, testing, etc
- Competitor audits and price comparisons
- Manage relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Implementation of site changes to improve on-site conversion
Reports to the social Media and Display Manager
Functional relation with:
External partners (Media agencies)
Education and/or Experience (Required)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Attention to detail
Analytical, comfortable with numbers and data analysis
Passion for Social Media and Digital Marketing
Ability to multitask and prioritise workload effectively
Enthusiastic, keen to add value to the business and develop personally.
Education and/or Experience (Desirable)
Interest in interiors
Content Management Systems
Educated to degree level
Able to controls costs and think in terms of profit, loss, added value and return on investment.
Adapting and Coping
Adapts to changing circumstances, accepts new ideas, adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations, deals with ambiguity and makes positive use of the opportunities it presents. Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm, works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary. Works productively in a high pressure environment, keeps emotions under control, maintains a positive outlook and handles criticism well.
Organising and Executing
Sets clearly defined objectives, plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances. Manages time effectively, identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks. Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones. Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction, sets high standards for quality and quantity and maintains productivity. Works in a systematic and orderly way in order to consistently achieve project goals.
Creating and Conceptualising
Produces new ideas, approaches and insights. Creates innovative products or designs. Able to produce a range of solutions to problems. Seeks new opportunities for improvement. Gathers comprehensive
information to support decision making.
Interacting and Presenting
Establishes good relationships with external agencies and colleagues. Builds wide networks of contacts inside and outside of the organisation. Relates well to people at all levels. Ability to manage conflict.
Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating. Expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly. Makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence. Responds quickly to the needs of colleagues and to their reactions and feedback.
Analysing and Interpreting
Writes clearly, succinctly and accurately in a structured and logical manner. Writes in an engaging and expressive manner. Avoids unnecessary use of jargon or complicated language. Structures information to meet the needs of the intended audience.
Leading and Deciding
Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people. Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction.
Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do. At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service.
We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our “Signature Service” values:
- Trustworthy – “We keep our promises and act with Honesty and Integrity”
- Supportive – “We take responsibility and accountability for what we do”
- Positive – “We work as a team to ensure we delight our customer”
- Focused – “We get the job done right first time every time“
- Caring – “We believe in what we do and take “Pride” in everything we do"
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.