Hillarys is the UK’s leading made-to-measure blinds, curtains, shutters and carpets company with an annual turnover of over £220M. We are a forward thinking business with digital at the heart of what we do. Our website has over 100,000 visitors per week and generates over 70% of our business (and growing).
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our ‘Company Values’
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Team Work
- Honesty & Integrity
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital marketing executive to join our dynamic team in Colwick, Nottingham.
This is an exciting role, which is essential to the continued growth of the website. Working closely with the digital brand manager you will be encouraged to think on your feet and bring new ideas to the table. As part of this key business role you will be given exposure to the commercial strategy and directors, and will be required to use your influencing skills to create effective relationships with the wider marketing team (50+ people), other business functions and external development and creative agencies.
The successful candidate will be joining a team that has a strong culture of progression that encourages and facilitates training. You will also enjoy competitive benefits including a private pension, healthcare cash plan, free on-site parking and an excellent staff and friends and family discount.
- A minimum of 1 year in a digital marketing role
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proficient in using android technology and mobile and tablet devices
- Preferred familiarity with Google Analytics although not essential as training will be provided
- Previous experience with apps desirable
- Commercial awareness and business strategy understanding needed
- This person needs effective time management skills to manage a heavy workload to tight deadlines, and to juggle multiple streams of work
- Organisation skills are essential to the role as it involves lots of planning and being able to update on progress with the plan in a confident manner
- This person needs a good eye for detail as they will be testing the apps rigorously before these are used by advisors or customers
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you.