Hillarys is the UK’s leading made-to-measure blinds, curtains, company with an annual turnover of over £220M. We are a forward thinking business with digital at the heart of what we do. Our website has over 100,000 visitors per week and generates over 70% of our business (and growing). As part of an expanding digital team we are now recruiting for a newly created role of Digital Marketing Manager.
Lying at the heart of our business are our ‘Company Values’
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Team Work
- Honesty & Integrity
About the role
This is an exciting role, which is essential to the continued growth of the Hillarys website. Working closely with the Digital Brand Manager you will be encouraged to think on your feet and bring new ideas to the table. As part of this key business role you will be given exposure to the commercial strategy and directors, and will be required to use your influencing skills to create effective relationships with the wider marketing team (50+ people), other business functions and external development and creative agencies.
- Identifying and implementing regular website improvements through use of tools such as Google analytics and hotjar
- Managing delivery of monthly website development points and budget
- Managing the day to day delivery of all development work via the agency
- Detailed testing of projects and maintenance work developed by our agencies
- Writing briefs for new projects/tasks to give to development agencies
- Sign off user stories and QA development against user stories
- Build new and improve existing web pages using CMS (umbraco)
- Use analytics tools including GA and Hotjar to review performance and make improvements
- Taking the lead on new development projects where necessary.
- Setting and monitoring KPI’s for key projects
- Briefing the content and design teams to produce high performing content
- Working closely with the SEO team to ensure the website ranks highly in search engines
- Working closely with the media team to ensure the journey from media to site is effective
- Producing the weekly website stats for the business alongside the online marketing assistant
The successful and ideal candidate will ideally have:
- Proven interest in digital marketing
- High attention to detail
- IT literate
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proficient in using mobile and tablet devices
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Good commercial knowledge
- Good presentation skills and ability to write clear and persuasive reports
- Effective time management skills to manage a busy workload to tight deadlines
The successful candidate will be joining a team that has a strong culture of progression that encourages and facilitates training. You will also enjoy competitive benefits including a private pension, healthcare cash plan, free on-site parking and an excellent staff and friends and family discount.
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you, so please visit www.hillarys.co.uk/about-hillarys/work-with-us to find out more or email us an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter to [email protected]
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.