About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an E-Mail Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing team in Nottingham.
To deliver the e-mail for Hillarys and Web-Blinds any other e-mailing requirements for the group
Systems Used In Role:
IMS, IBM Marketing Cloud, Excel and Word
The purpose of this role is to:
- Deliver the e-mail marketing plan
- Manage the creative process for emails through briefing, feedback and obtaining stakeholder sign off
- Work together with internal design and content teams to develop the email content and creative
- Set up e-mail selections in IMS (The marketing database), including all relevant tests, ensuring these are statistically robust
- Track and report on the success of our e-mail programme in conjunction with our overall contact strategy
- Use IBM Marketing Cloud to bring together the creative and selections and to send out all E-mail Marketing messages
- Make and implement recommendations for improvements
The successful and ideal candidate:
- Confident and accurate working with numbers
- High standard of English language and grammar
- Attention to detail
- Organised, able to prioritise and manage own workload to meet deadlines
- Able to work off own initiative
- Clear communicator
- HTML knowledge desirable but not essential
Experience & Training:
- Graduate and at least grade C in GCSE Maths and English
- 1 to 2 years Marketing experience would be beneficial
- Experience using email delivery software and marketing databases would be beneficial
Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. At the heart of our business are our “Signature Service” values.
- Trustworthy – “We keep our promises and act with Honesty and Integrity”
- Supportive – “We take responsibility and accountability for what we do”
- Positive – “We work as a team to ensure we delight our customer”
- Focused – “We get the job done right first time every time“
- Caring – “We believe in what we do and take “Pride” in everything we do"
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.