Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our ‘Company Values’
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Team Work
- Honesty & Integrity
About the role
At Hillarys we strive towards a customer focused contact strategy and our email programme is a greatly important part of this, creating relevant and insightful content that engages our customers and promotes the best of our products and service. As an email marketing assistant you will be responsible for managing the email process from start to finish, having a creative eye for detail whilst being able to present back engagement statistics and ideas for improvement.
We are looking for an email marketing assistant to join a fast paced marketing department, delivering a successful email programme that produces great quality leads.
We are a forward thinking team, always searching for new industry techniques and ideas to keep our emails relevant and engaging.
This role is ideally suited for a recent graduate with a keen interest in marketing, looking to further their knowledge in a challenging and supportive environment.
The successful and ideal candidate:
- Graduate level preferable
- Minimun grade C in GCSE Maths and English
- 1 to 2 years marketing experience
- CIM qualification or equivalent would be beneficial but not essential
- Confident and accurate working with numbers
- Proven knowledge of email delivery software and marketing databases would be beneficial
- IT literate
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- HTML knowledge desirable but not essential
- Effective time management skills to manage a busy workload to tight deadlines
- Creative with a good eye for detail as they will be responsible for the sign off of email designs
How to apply
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you.