Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity.
About the role
Due to the continued growth within the specialist products sector, Hillarys are currently looking to recruit an additional FISM. The key focus of this role is to manage & develop a team of Specialist Products Installers & to achieve a consistent standard of working in the customer’s home.
The general area of operation is within the following counties, so applications are invited from these areas only.
London, Kent, East Sussex, Essex
The successful and ideal candidate:
- Strong communicator – Dealing directly with members of the installation network, head office sand management colleagues, the successful candidate will be a proven communicator with the ability to provide concise and timely information.
- Excellent organisational skills – Responsible for supporting a team of installers, the new FISM will possess excellent organizational skills alongside sound diary management. The successful candidate will also be IT literate with particular regard to MS Word/Excel
- A strong team player - The successful candidate will join a well-established team if FISMs and as such will need the ability to work well as part of a team in delivering both national and regional objectives.
- Practical aptitude – A general practical aptitude and track record in delivering consistently high standards of work. The FISM will have an unfaltering eye for detail, combined with the ability to manage team’s individual standards in line with Hillarys ‘Best practice’ approach.
- Exceptional Customer focus - A naturally ‘customer centric’ approach and genuine will to provide all customers with an overwhelmingly positive consumer experience. This must be combined with a commercial outlook which underpins general approach.
Although previous management experience is beneficial, the successful candidate will undergo an induction & training period. The FISM will report directly to the Area Installation Service Manager.
How to apply
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you, so please visit www.hillarys.co.uk/about-hillarys/work-with-us to find out more or email us an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference 2820.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, color, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.