About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Flooring Business Co-ordinator to join our Contact Centre team in Colwick.
Reporting into the Service Manager, and working closely with the Installations Management Team, the Account Manager – Allocation Co-ordinator will be responsible for supporting the field management team to achieve department KPI’s.
The key responsibilities of the role will be;
- Day to day management of the Installations schedules.
- Act as the first point of contact for installers and the Field Management Teams.
- Manage the day to day productivity levels of all installers.
- Work closely with the Installation Management team to ensure that standards are delivered on a day to day basis.
- Plan and evaluate all installation activity to ensure that the installation team is working profitably and efficiently.
- Ensure that orders are placed to achieve installation dates.
- Provide insight and feedback to the Management teams to continuously improve the installation/supply chain process.
- Understand the capacity requirements of the business and make recommendations to the installations management team.
- Act as the internal liaison for the external suppliers.
- Manage the Pre-Payment process.
- Assign individual work to the installation teams to meet service standards and the productivity required.
- Continuous real-time monitoring and re-allocation of work to meet the demand of the business.
- Work closely with the Service Manager to develop the processes and systems that support the installation planning process.
- Relationship building with wider installations teams to improve the service we offer to our customers.
- Logging and maintaining customer issues through a Customer Management Database.
- Commercial awareness and cost of credits / DOR’s.
- Be a positive champion for change within the Department.
- Understand team objectives and how you may assist them in the delivery.
Any questions or to apply email email@example.com or submit an online application form.
Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do. At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service.
We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our “Signature Service” values:
- Trustworthy – “We keep our promises and act with Honesty and Integrity”
- Supportive – “We take responsibility and accountability for what we do”
- Positive – “We work as a team to ensure we delight our customer”
- Focused – “We get the job done right first time every time“
- Caring – “We believe in what we do and take “Pride” in everything we do"
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.