We have a fantastic opportunity to join and develop a career within an established, successful, high-growth business.
Hillarys has over 47 years’ experience as a leader in the home-improvement sector providing the best quality made-to-measure blinds, curtains and shutters to customers across the country. Our annual turnover has grown to over £150m per year, and our Carpet Business continues to experience strong growth with annual turnover of currently c.£8m.
We’re now looking to expand our team to support future growth: if you’re dynamic, customer-focussed and have a proven ability to support and develop a team of people, we’d love to talk to you.
About the role
A vacancy is now available for an Installation & Service Manager covering London and the South of England.
- To recruit, retain and support a network of Carpet Installation businesses.
- To ensure communication and installation standards are high, delivering against expectations for our customers.
- To ensure all installation businesses are compliant with Hillarys best practices.
- To implement a continuous improvement culture within existing Installation Service levels.
- To advise and support the management of Service failure and remedial cost control.
- To drive and improve installation performance through the Store Management and Design Consultant population.
- To effectively lead change management across the Installation team
The successful and ideal candidate will:
- Have commercial/professional experience of operating within the Flooring industry (particularly Carpet) and sounds knowledge of Carpet Installation.
- Be responsible for the Installation Service SLAs, in-home Service delivery and Capacity Management across a region.
- Have previous experience and knowledge of carpets and installation best practice.
- Demonstrate proven ability to influence at all levels across the business, and behave as an advocate of the Installation Service.
- Proven ability to work with and manage third party relationships.
- Technical knowledge to a sufficient level to be able to establish what is a ‘competent’ installation and arbitrate when conflict occurs between customer, installer and Head Office
- A full (preferably clean) driving licence will be required.
How to apply
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you. You can email us an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference 2594.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief