Hillarys is the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our products or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our values:
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Honesty & Integrity
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to work in a fast paced marketing department producing vital customer and media insight.
Hillarys are very advanced with the consumption and understanding of digital data and therefore this role is ideal for someone with experience of online data or a passion to add this to their existing customer marketing analysis experience.
As a small team, this opportunity will allow someone to have great influence over the future of customer insight and communications, whilst enjoying working autonomously. At Hillarys we have an advanced database that links customers online and offline behaviour. Analysing this database allows for true customer journey understanding and communication plans and management.
The Analysis and Insight team are responsible for :
- Understanding all the Hillarys customer data touch points and ensuring we are maximising the changing digital landscape opportunities
- Proactively managing multiple customer databases
- Analysing customer behaviours, trends and buying patterns
- Building reporting dashboards within Tableau
- Producing targeted selections to ensure maximum relevance and efficiency across all channels
- Assist with planning and testing
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports for the marketing team and wider business
- Maintain and monitor our customer feedback including review sites, customer services, satisfaction and NPS scores
This role is ideally suited to an analyst looking for the next step in their career.
The purpose of this role is to :
- Understanding of complex data files – Attending regular meetings across the business to understand changes in business requirements and translate this into data requirements for the database and customer insight
- Management of the customer database – Ensuring that the database is lean and the use is maximised
- Analysis of customer behaviours – These will be varied from regular reporting to complex ad hoc projects
- Producing targeted selections – The selections should be aligned to strategic objectives and financial planning
- Planning and testing – Being an instrumental part of the weekly planning cycle and ensuring a robust testing plan
- Managing customer feedback – Ensuring that customer feedback is used to its maximum benefit. The feedback comes in various sources and should be in a timely manner and insightful
The candidate must have experience of customer marketing databases and customer analysis software such as Alteryx, Tableau, Alterian, Fast Stats, Access or similar (full training will be provided on any new systems). Advanced Excel skills are mandatory.
Beneficial experience would include :
- Digital data analysis
- Multi-channel marketing
- Lead generation
As there is a requirement to provide analysis to the wider business, the ability to present unbiased numbers in a clear and persuasive manner is very important (written and verbally).
Problem Solving Translating business requirements into analysis and latterly the results into a clear understandable manner require a high level of interpretation and problem solving skills. A proactive “can do attitude” would suit this role.
Decision Making This role requires the ability to work with many senior colleagues to aid their decision making with clear analysis and interpretation.
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you, so please email an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter or completed application to [email protected] quoting reference 3036.