About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Analysis to join our Marketing team in Colwick.
To maintain and utilise the Marketing Database to provide key information on Sales trends and Customers in order to inform the company’s Marketing strategy. To ensure all requirements for customer communications selections are delivered and to enable evaluation of all Marketing activities in order to maximise ROI.
Systems Used In Role:
Alterian / Alchemy, Access, Excel
The purpose of this role is to:
- Analysis – To use Alterian / Alchemy, Access and Excel tools to analyse customer behaviour, trends and buying patterns.
- Targeted Selections – To interrogate the database based on defined campaign briefs, to identify customers who are likely to respond to different pieces of marketing activity. To make recommendations on the most efficient and cost effective use of the data; To produce contact files (built on the above interrogation) to set deadlines and ensure correct distribution.
- Campaign Planning Support – Provide analysis of historic data used within campaign forecasts to predict future behaviour and Sales.
- Testing – Based on defined campaign briefs, to recommend data tests for contact activities and to ensure all tests are set up so they are statistically valid and that objectives are met to ensure robust results.
- Reporting – To identify and pull out key findings and repackage the results of the analysis into reports that can be understood by others within the business; To help design and produce regular reports on the performance of all aspects of marketing activity.
- Database Maintenance - To ensure the database is accurately maintained and updated. To also ensure customer records and flags are accurate and up to date in order to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- Surveys - To monitor and report on customer satisfaction surveys and our NPS score
The successful and ideal candidate:
- Competent in the use of Access, Excel and Word
- Able to work off own initiative
- Confident working with numbers
- Organised, able to prioritise and manage own workload, working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Flexible and can adapt to change
- Confident, clear communicator
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve
Experience & Training:
- Educated to A level or degree standard, including a good pass in Mathematics at GCSE level or above
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years analysis experience within a Direct Marketing environment, including working with databases
Any questions or to apply email email@example.com or submit an online application form.
Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. At the heart of our business are our “Signature Service” values.
- Trustworthy – “We keep our promises and act with Honesty and Integrity”
- Supportive – “We take responsibility and accountability for what we do”
- Positive – “We work as a team to ensure we delight our customer”
- Focused – “We get the job done right first time every time“
- Caring – “We believe in what we do and take “Pride” in everything we do"
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.