About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a campaign manager to join our Marketing team in Colwick.
The Campaign manager is part of the Hillarys marketing communications team. You’ll be instrumental in bringing the Hillarys brand to life across a range of promotional and non-promotional campaigns, brochures and other customer-facing collateral. You’ll need to ensure that our customer communications are delivered on-brand, on time and to budget.
You’ll need to be great at planning and putting together briefs, as well as writing copy that can be tailored to specific audiences and media.
With the launch of a new brand campaign coming up, this is an exciting time to join the Hillarys Marketing Communications team.
- A clear and confident communicator
- Highly organised
- Flexible and adaptable
- Innovative, creative and able to think on one’s feet
- The ability to contingency plan
- A collaborator who can also contribute his/her own ideas
- The ability to manage projects simultaneously
- Builds and maintains effective relationships
- Strong stakeholder management skills
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships, then we would love to hear from you, so please email an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter or completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2746.