Hillarys is the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our products or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our values:
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Honesty & Integrity
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Communications Executive to join our Marketing team in Colwick.
Key responsibilities –
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns. Ensure final output is aligned cross-channel, relevant to the specific audience and delivered on brand, on time and to budget.
- Plan and manage deliver lead generation campaigns cross-channel. Work with Studio to deliver campaign concepts and individual executions. Door drops, inserts, email for each campaign.
- Managing promotions and product launches is a key part of the role
- Create critical path timelines to manage campaign planning, and to ensure timings and deadlines are met
- Stakeholder Management
- Take briefs from internal stakeholders, translate into creative/ design briefs for external agency / internal studio to develop and deliver to brief, budget and deadline.
- Generate copy
- Project management from creation, sign off, etc.
- Lock up visuals
- Planning – process and plan new jobs into the studio to ensure delivery to deadline
- Work with internal/ external designers to deliver to brief and deadline
- Plan and deliver product launch campaigns, support the Product Team with all aspects of product launch and marketing including pattern books and technical brochures
- Plan and deliver the suite of customer facing product brochures.
- Work with media owners and Analysis team to conduct post campaign analysis and use learnings
- Maximise comms opportunities arising from micro campaigns with collaborators and influencers
- Update Advisor promo sheets with current T&Cs, TV advertising, scripts and National Press advertising
The successful and ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in marketing related discipline or English
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar Marketing role
- Experience with campaigns
- Highly organised with excellent planning skills and the ability to contingency plan
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and critical pathways
- A proven ability to manage and deliver marketing communications
- TV experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent copy writing skills and able to tailor creative and tone to different target audiences, customer journey stages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships, then we would love to hear from you, so please email an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter or completed application to [email protected] quoting reference 3040.