About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Marketing Database Administrator to join our Marketing team on a fixed term basis. This is an ideal opportunity for an experience Data Marketer to join a proactive and advanced Marketing team supporting the Analysis and Insight team with a new data integration project. The back end ERP system is changing and this will impact the data feeds and potentially the data structure of the separate Marketing database (managed by an agency). The team need to continue to deliver analysis and campaigns from the existing system therefore this is a newly created fixed term role to support this migration with Project Management, data mapping, maintenance, UAT and Admin.
The project is beginning in May / June and is planned to completed in the Spring of 2020.
Key Responsibilities –
- Project Management of required changes to the marketing database structure and feeds
- Liaising with the external agency responsible for the database design and migration
- Support the team with planned UAT and go live
- Representing the Analysis and Insight team in meetings with supporting admin and documentation.
The successful and ideal candidate will have experience with –
- Marketing databases / CRM systems / Relational databases
- Project Management
- Involvement in database design or data mapping
- Senior stakeholder management
- Management of an agency
- Working with autonomy
- Budget management
- Working with a high level of attention to detail.
- SAP systems (not mandatory)
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you, so please email an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter or completed application to [email protected].