About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team in Colwick, Nottingham.
The purpose of this role is:
To manage visualisation of our products on apps and the Hillarys websites. This includes creating and managing a project roadmap including writing briefs and testing all developments. This person will manage our agencies to deliver improvements to our apps and to the website to allow customers to better visualise our product range.
This person will work closely with the training team, sales team, advisors and IT team to help with internal and external promotion of the apps, regularly monitoring performance, and suggesting improvements. They will also research new technology that can help us give a better experience for our customers. They will also support the web team where needed to develop the Hillarys website.
The successful and ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 1 year in a digital marketing role
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proficient in using android technology and mobile and tablet devices
- Preferred familiarity with Google Analytics although not essential as training will be provided
- Previous experience with apps desirable
- Commercial awareness and business strategy understanding needed
- This person needs effective time management skills to manage a heavy workload to tight deadlines, and to juggle multiple streams of work
- Organisation skills are essential to the role as it involves lots of planning and being able to update on progress with the plan in a confident manner
- This person needs a good eye for
Any questions or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do. At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service.
We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our “Signature Service” values:
- Trustworthy – “We keep our promises and act with Honesty and Integrity”
- Supportive – “We take responsibility and accountability for what we do”
- Positive – “We work as a team to ensure we delight our customer”
- Focused – “We get the job done right first time every time“
- Caring – “We believe in what we do and take “Pride” in everything we do"
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.