Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our ‘Company Values’
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Team Work
- Honesty & Integrity
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Photography Manager to join our Marketing team.
The Photography Manager is a hands on role and will be responsible for working closely alongside the Art Director, creating, conceptualising, capturing and delivering the photographic vision, direction and image generation for Thomas Sanderson product imagery
Creating and delivering the strongest visual aesthetic across all areas of responsibility to ensure the imagery produced is of the highest standard and delivered in line with the Thomas Sanderson brand identity, with the Thomas Sanderson customer at the forefront of the vision.
The role requires a focused, driven and hardworking individual. You must be able to remain calm and professional in pressured situations while maintaining a positive and proactive attitude. This role demands a team player who can build relationships and grasp new information quickly, using this to plan, produce, execute and deliver photo shoots which inspire and lead the Thomas Sanderson vision. You will also be flexible and have the ability to think outside the box and bring new ideas to the team, leading by example. It is vital that you are passionate about interiors, styling and photography and that you have a solid understanding of current interiors trends and how they relate to the Thomas Sanderson customer.
- Proven previous experience in a similar role within interiors brand, ecommerce, or trends led environment
- Substantial portfolio of work demonstrating exceptional photographic vision and art direction skills across all required disciplines
- Relevant interiors and still life photographic experience desirable
- You must be willing and flexible to travel and work on location when required
- Experience delivering exceptional planning and direction across a high volume of product in line with department KPIs
- General knowledge of photography, lighting, styling, location and studio practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication and an ability to build strong relationships throughout the business
- Strong eye for detail, ability to drive and achieve high standards whilst working quickly and efficiently
- Ability to stay calm in a fast paced environment, remain proactive and professional and adapt to rapid change
- Excellent organisational, planning, administrative and time management skills
- Be a strong team player who can lead by example
- Understanding of current interior trends and how these relate to the Thomas Sanderson customer
- Mac literate with working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
How to apply
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
If you have what we are looking for, we would love to hear from you, so click 'Apply now', or email us an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter to [email protected]
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.