Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our ‘Company Values’
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Team Work
- Honesty & Integrity
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operative to join our Advisor Component team in Glaisdale.
The Advisor component team supplies components to advisors when they order via the Extranet ordering system, these items need to be sent out in optimum time utilising our own transport, post and carriers, this team also covers the Arena Cuts and picking area.
Your main duties will include
- Picking stock
- Ensuring all picking requirements for components are fulfilled on a daily basis
- Releasing the replenishment requirements of the picking area
- Auditing the operation by means of checking a percentage of the items picked.
- Ensuring accuracy of the stock at all times
- Liaising with distribution to ensure all deliveries are fulfilled and dispatched
The successful and ideal candidate:
- Be familiar with Warehouse management systems and have an understanding of picking operations
- Have excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Procedures
- Knowledge of product is advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work within a team is essential
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you,
We offer great benefits to our employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.