Hillarys is the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our products or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our values:
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Honesty & Integrity
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for someone to join our Planning & Distribution team in Colwick.
The Planning team are responsible for releasing work to all production areas to ensure that all blinds are manufactured and delivered to the customer for the correct date.
There is a team of 11 people who work in planning, situated over our 4 sites – Colwick, Glaisdale, Washington Glover & Washington Unit 10
Together the team will deal with the following:
- Providing production with an adequate volume of work
- Cancellations of order
- Liaising with all service areas on cancelled, amended and out of stock orders
- Processing of staff orders
- Analysis of reasons for late orders for all business channels
- Supplying operational data for the weekly trading pack for all business channels
And much more……………
The successful and ideal candidate:
- A keen eye for detail when planning daily Production workload
- A good working knowledge of SAP, Word & Excel and competent numeracy ability
- An enthusiastic approach to problem solving and able to work using own initiative
- Good relationship building skills and be a team player with a positive outlook
- A flexible approach
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you