Hillarys is the UK’s leading made-to-measure in-home blinds, curtains, shutters and carpets company with an annual turnover of over £220m. We generate most of our business through our digital channels and have an exciting opportunity for a PPC executive to join our dynamic digital team.
- Management of the day to day paid search activity, working closely with our media agency in Manchester.
- Analysing data with a keen eye for detail and creating something actionable from your findings.
- Writing and testing engaging ad copy
- Planning and forecasting paid search spend and leads.
- Managing the paid search budget each month and monitoring performance at product level.
- Reporting back on performance internally to the wider marketing team
- Working closely with Google to test new Google products.
- Working closely with the web site team to help make improvements to the site.
This is a unique role that provides lots of development opportunity by giving you exposure to commercial strategy, the wider marketing team (50+ people), management of agencies, responsibility for large budgets, exposure to directors, and on-the-job training.
We are looking for someone with a passion for digital, who is ambitious, good with numbers and isn’t afraid of challenge and responsibility.
The successful candidate will be close to all things digital and encouraged to expand their knowledge of marketing. Hillarys will support you by sending you to marketing conferences as well as paid search specific conferences at Google HQ in Ireland and in London. You will also be encouraged to build relationships with Google industry managers and test new Google products.
Educated to degree level: 2:1 minimum (Preferably business or maths related subject)
Desired but not essential
Competent with MS Excel
Experience of Google Analytics
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you