Hillarys is the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our products or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our values:
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Honesty & Integrity
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Consultant to join our concessions stand team at Brent Cross. Working as part of a team, you will;
- Promote our range of products and services through knowledgeable and informative design consultations.
- Be instrumental in booking appointments for our specialist in home consultation team
- Effectively communicate our client needs and requirements with key stakeholders
- Maintain and continually update the stand
- Play an integral part of the stands success by meeting and exceeding individual targets
- Follow up on client appointments ensuring a first class customer experience
- Live by and uphold the company values
The successful and ideal candidate:
- You will be an interior design professional with loads of experience to share or with a strong interest in this area
- Self-motivated and tenacious you will strive to achieve and exceed expectations and targets
- A keen eye for detail and exceptional organisational skills will be part of your portfolio
- A confident communicator face to face with an effective telephone manner
How to apply
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme, healthcare plan and staff discount.
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you, so please visit www.hillarys.co.uk/about-hillarys/work-with-us to find out more or email us an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter to [email protected] quoting reference 2900.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer.