About the role
The Recruitment Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to handle applications from potential new Advisors & organise recruitment activity on behalf of the Business Development Managers, and to provide a professional telephone experience to potential candidates and deliver a positive and informative first-stage selection process for each candidate.
- Process daily online applications and manage data through spreadsheets to support accurate reporting
- Manage incoming calls and assess the suitability of applicants.
- Organise and manage the process of new applications through to interview
- Communicate and work with a variety of stakeholders.
- Making job offers and informing unsuccessful applicants
- General Administration
- Be confident on the phone and will provide a professional telephone experience to potential candidates and deliver a positive and informative first-stage selection process for each candidate.
- Tele-sales experience is desirable
- Communicating, Influencing skills
- Confident, Positive and Articulate
- Hard working and flexible
- Working knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages - particularly Excel
- Organised – able to plan and work to best practices
- Good time-management
- Ability to prioritise work
- Team Work – ability to develop relationships with the advisor network & internal business
- Customer Focussed
How to apply
You can either email us an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an application form and send to HR quoting reference 2795.
Please also ensure you have made your line manager aware of your application. We are accepting referrals for the position; please refer to the recommend a friend policy on the intranet.
Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do. At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service.
We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our “Signature Service” values:
- Trustworthy – “We keep our promises and act with Honesty and Integrity”
- Supportive – “We take responsibility and accountability for what we do”
- Positive – “We work as a team to ensure we delight our customer”
- Focused – “We get the job done right first time every time“
- Caring – “We believe in what we do and take “Pride” in everything we do"
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.