Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our ‘Company Values’
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Team Work
- Honesty & Integrity
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an SEO Executive to join our Marketing team in Colwick.
This role works within the SEO team to drive forward the in-house SEO project working on hillarys.co.uk. It will:
- Ensure hillarys.co.uk is technically optimised to attract and engage potential customers
- Improve natural search positions and search traffic
- Ensure high authority links are built monthly from in-house creative campaigns
The successful and ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in an SEO role
- Proven ability to increase ranking positions in previous role
- Understanding of HTML and basic web languages
- Thorough understand of Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog and other SEO tools
- Strong knowledge of offsite strategy and tactical implementation
- SEO copy writing skills knowledge of how to write for search
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
The person best suited to this role should have a need to achieve results in a friendly and thorough manner. The job calls for someone that has drive, assertion and the ability to communicate well with others – both internal and external parties. The role also requires someone to be dependable, deliberate and have the persistence to see a job through. The person suited for this role should be persistent, approachable, friendly, confidant, self-starting and determined with a passion for SEO and achieving results. They need to be able to talk about SEO to anyone, regardless of their background, but also be able to think commercially, understanding business needs and priorities.
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you.