About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Time & Attendance Administrator to join our Payroll team in Colwick. The key requirements of the role are to create, maintain and assign employee shifts and user accounts. Monitor to ensure that accurate information is input into the Time and Attendance system (Optimum) by end users; and ensure all exceptions are cleared within the system to produce accurate reporting in a timely manner.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Prepare time and attendance information (T&A) for all areas of the business for both weekly and monthly employees in accordance with agreed Company policy and deadlines.
- Produce and check Summary hours report by Employee for use by payroll.
- Produce absence/holiday/lateness reports for all departments when requested.
- Create, maintain and assign employee shift patterns within the time and attendance system as required.
- Training new users within the Company on the T&A system as and when required.
- General administration for Optimum i.e. Setting up new users, resetting passwords, making sure information links in with other systems.
- Reconciliation of holiday information across systems.
- Administer cash expenses, ensuring the relevant information has been attached. Check and code cash expenses, and input on the SAP systems ensuring authorisation for Bacs payment.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks and directed by the Payroll & Systems Manager
The successful and ideal candidate:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of data entry would be desirable.
- Ability to work fast and accurately, and to deadlines
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level in Maths and English.
- Confident communicating with the wider business and an effective telephone manner
- Computer Literacy
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you, so please email an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter or completed application to [email protected] quoting reference 2310.
Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, color, nationality, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief