About the role
This is a very varied role but mainly dedicated to collecting outstanding debt as swiftly and efficiently as possible using various collection methods whilst retaining our customer base. You will be allocated a ledger of customers to manage and look after adhering to all the credit control policies and procedures set out.
- Have proven ability to credit control in a Trade environment
- Be confident on the phone providing a professional, positive experience to our customers
- Communicating and influencing skills
- Analytical skills with creative and logical thinking to reach solutions
- Hardworking and flexible
- Level headedness and resilience to assess situations
- Working knowledge of SAP and Excel is desirable
- Good time management skills to meet deadlines productively
- Good team player
About the role
- Ensure debtors are collected as swiftly and efficiently as possible using various collection methods
- Establish appropriate account opening procedures to ensure all trade is conducted with fully verified partners and within appropriate credit limits
- Monitor trade account performance and work closely with Trade Sales Managers to recommend appropriate limit adjustments
- Monitor and release held orders ensuring the credit policy is adhered to
- Stop the supply of goods to late paying customers as required
- Ensure that all cash collections are fully and correctly allocated at all times
- Manage and monitor any queries raised ensuring these are in the system and dealt with within the set KPI’s.
- General adhoc duties to include but not limited to, inbox, voice mails, statements, letters, copy invoices.
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you, so please email an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter to or completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2884.