About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to join our Warehouse team in Colwick on a 3 months fixed term contract.
Your main duties will range from accepting and documenting deliveries, unloading containers, to picking orders for the shop floor and external customers, alongside some administrative duties.
The successful and ideal candidate:
- Attention to detail, a logical and methodical application of skills will be required
- The ideal applicant will have experience of counterbalance and reach forklift operation and will have previously worked in a warehouse environment
- A good working knowledge of Excel and SAP Warehouse management is beneficial
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures will be required
- Any knowledge of product would be an advantage
- A flexible, helpful manner and the ability to work within a team is essential.
- A good level of physical fitness is required to carry out the lifting and carrying involved in moving stock.
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you, so please email an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter or completed application to [email protected]