Hillarys are the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971 and we’re proud to do things differently. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillary’s we understand that our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide top-class products and customer service. We work hard to attract and develop the best people at all levels, with challenging and rewarding careers. Hillarys is a great place to work whether you are talking to our customers, making our blinds or planning our marketing activity. Lying at the heart of our business are our ‘Company Values’
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Team Work
- Honesty & Integrity
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to join our Warehouse team in Glaisdale.
Your main duties will range from accepting and documenting deliveries, unloading containers, to picking orders for the shop floor and external customers, alongside some administrative duties.
The successful and ideal candidate:
- Attention to detail, a logical and methodical application of skills will be required
- Experience of counterbalance and reach forklift operation (desirable)
- Experience of working in a similar warehousing environment
- Knowledge of SAP
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Procedures
- Ability to work within a team is essential
- A good level of fitness is required to carry out the lifting and carrying involved in moving stock
How to apply
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you,
We offer great benefits to our employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme and staff discount.