Make it your own
Create the perfect, unique look with our range of customisation options
Available in various header types
Tracks and Poles
- Product Details
- A contemporary geometric print fabric with an unstructured, artisan feel, Vedra Amarilla draws inspiration from earthy Aztec tones and weaving techniques. Bringing the spirit of wanderlust to your home, the vibrant backdrop creates a warm and soothing feeling like the sunlight touching your skin on a summer's day in paradise. Fusing together elements of lemon and mustard, the uplifting tones of this fabric can partner beautifully with soft green, white, lavender and mauve to create a botanical, nature-inspired interior that will look particularly elegant in rooms with vast outdoor views. Where yesterday's history becomes today's trend, the eclectic, diamond pattern is reminiscent of ancient Aztec markings with the strong shapes and unique movement of the design bringing an exotic authenticity to your room. Carry this tribal theme from your window to your living area, with natural materials like wood and rattan tables, chairs or beds, and introduce more vibrant colour with textiles and native art.
- Included as standard:
- Professional Measuring & Fitting, Standard Lining
- Colour description:
- 52% Polyester, 48% Cotton, Viscose embroidery
- Material Style:
- Heading options available:
- Eyelet, Pencil Pleat, Deep Pencil Pleat, Double Pinch Pleat
- Maximum available width:
- Horizontal pattern repeat:
- Vertical pattern repeat:
We take the greatest of care to make sure your gorgeous made-to-measure curtains look and fit exactly as they should. And because we want you to be completely satisfied with your window dressings, we offer a full 12-month warranty which starts the moment your products are fitted.
Our promise to you is that you’re investing in a quality product made to the highest specifications. As part of your warranty we promise to repair or replace any faulty goods free of charge.
- Cleaning Tips
Gently vacuum your curtains, using the upholstery attachment on your machine. Start from the top and work your way down – the bottom edges will collect more dust and debris. Many of our fabrics are suitable for dry cleaning, but we do not recommend washing them yourself. Check the fabric swatch for more information.
- Child Safety
Standard curtains themselves are inherently child safe. However, as with all window dressings where cords are used, you should take steps to regularly check that your curtains are safe for children. This includes making sure that any cords used to hold header pleats in place are tied together and secured at all times, especially if you decide to adjust the header pleats after your curtains have been fitted. Never leave a length of cord exposed.
Curtain tie-backs can also pose a risk to young children when they are looped in place around your curtains. We do not recommend curtain tie-backs in homes where young children are resident or visit.
If you choose a corded curtain option, additional child safety devices will be fitted as standard. A tension spring device will be included to keep the cords under constant tension and a safety hook will be fitted to an adjacent wall with the cords hooked through to keep them out of reach of children.
Can you fit curtains around my bay window?
Yes we can. Curtains look great in bay windows, and our tracks can be fitted to follow the shape.
Are your curtains lined?
Yes. All our curtains are lined, and there are three lining choices, including standard, thermal and blackout.
Do you sell blackout products?
Yes. All our curtains are available with a blackout lining.
What style options do I have with curtains?
How curtains hang is defined by the way it joins the pole or track; this is the heading, and there are four to choose from: eyelet, pinch pleat, wave and pencil pleat. Eyelet curtains thread onto a pole through metal rings, and hang in deep uniform folds, creating a contemporary feel. A pencil pleat heading gathers the fabric across the top of the curtain in a very traditional way and can be used with a pole or a track. A pinch pleat heading creates a much more tailored appearance, gathering fabric in neat folds that are spaced across the top of the curtain. This heading also works with either a pole or a track. Wave headings create a relaxed and informal feel, with soft rippling folds. They must be fitted to a discreet track specifically designed for this type of header.
Can I have other products with my curtains?
Layering other products with your curtains looks great and it has practical benefits too. If your window is overlooked and you want some privacy but don’t want to lose any light through the day, then Vertical, Venetian or Day and Night blinds will filter light into the room while keeping prying eyes out. Layering also reduces heat escaping or cold air coming in, especially at original windows in older properties. If you have a radiator under your window, combine dress curtains with a blind. Close the blind in the evening for privacy without blocking the heat from the radiator. Layering is also a great way to create a fashionable or on-trend look, allowing you to combine favourite products, designs or textures at your windows to suit the rest of your décor.
Sit back, relax.
Let us do it all.