TERMS & CONDITIONS
Summary Terms & Conditions
Experiment open to UK and Ireland residents only, aged 18+. Entrants must enter the experiment here: www.hillarys.co.uk/static/sleep-executive/ Experiment closes at 23:59 on 9th April 2020.
One selected entrant will be asked to take part in experiment and will receive a salary of £24,000 pro rata.
The selected entrant must come to Hillarys in Nottingham and sleep in different test conditions. They will have to report on their sleep afterwards and wear a sleep monitoring device.
Promoter: Hillarys, No.2, Colwick Business Park, Private Road, Colwick, Nottingham NG4 2JR
Full Terms & Conditions
- This experiment is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Hillarys, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this experiment are not eligible to enter.
- This experiment opens on 9 March 2020 and closes at 23:59 on 9 April 2020
- Entrants must visit the Hillarys Sleep Executive website www.hillarys.co.uk/static/sleep-executive/ and fill in the form about why they are suited to take part in the experiment
- The selected entrant must come to Hillarys offices in Nottingham and sleep in different test conditions. These will involve different light and sound disruptions, the entrant will have to wear a sleep monitoring device and report on their sleep afterwards.
- The Entrant will be selected at random by 31 May 2020
- The salary will be on a pro-rata basis and the entrant will receive payment for a total of 15 days which totals to £1,428.57.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the selected entrant using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 7 days, or if the selected entrant is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take part in the experiment for any other reason, Hillarys reserves the right to select an alternative entrant using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- Hillarys accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
- Hillarys is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this experiment.
- By entering this experiment, you have provided your personal information (email, phone number and name) to Hillarys who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by Hillarys in performing the contract you have entered into with Hillarys by entering the experiment.
- Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the experiment, including communicating with you. Hillarys will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
- Your personal information will be retained for 4 months from the closing date to enable Hillarys to complete administration of the experiment and to comply with its obligations under the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code.
- You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way Hillarys is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at [email protected] Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- Hillarys reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
- Hillarys reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify The selected entrant , including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the experiment or has won using fraudulent means.
- Hillarys decision is binding in all matters relating to this experiment, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Hillarys reserves the right to cancel or amend the experiment or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- To the extent permitted by law, Hillarys accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this experiment or taking up a prize. Hillarys is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The selected entrant must be happy to have images taken and offered to the press / used on the Hillarys website
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.