A guide to
Hillarys awnings rangeInspiration Gallery
Why choose an Awning?
A made-to-measure awning provides an attractive feature to your garden, transforming your patio area into an outdoor room that's perfect for enjoying alfresco dining or relaxing away from damaging effects of the sun.
Hillarys stunning collection offers a fabulous range of fabrics, all made-to-measure to perfectly suit your home and garden. We also offer a great range of accessories, including timers, sensors and lighting, that allows you to tailor your awning to suit your needs exactly.
- Over 90 durable, coated acrylic fabrics
- Fully cassetted for a neat finish and to protect components and fabrics
- Quality components tested over 40,000 cycles
- Made to fit your garden perfectly
- Expert advice from our awnings specialists
- Gently brush off dirt and debris. For more stubborn marks
- sponge with a mild detergent and rinse. Dry thoroughly before closing.
Use the remote control to extend the awning and provide shade
Want to know more about awnings?
Request an appointment online or Call us on 0800 916 6524
CHOOSING THE RIGHT AWNING for your home
Our made-to-measure awnings are fully-motorised and easy to operate using a simple remote control. When closed, the awning folds neatly back into a discreet cassette to protect it from the elements. We also offer a straightforward manual option.
The Verona is our standard motorised awning. It quietly retracts into a discreet, compact wall cassette when not in use.
- Width from 2 metres to 5.5 metres
- Projections from 1.5 metre to 3 metres available
- Compact, quiet and stylish - the best choice for most homes
The Monaco is perfect for ensuring maximum shade. You can adjust the front valance to drop down to 1.5 metres, making it perfect for creating privacy if you are overlooked, or extra shade when the sun is low in the sky.
- Width from 2 metres to 6 metres
- Projections from 1.5 metre to 3.5 metres
- Create variable shade levels
Finishing touches to make your awning perfect for you
We've a range of accessories that can be added to your awning to help you get the most out of it all year round.
An integrated lighting system allows you to enjoy your awning once the sun has set. Slim and unobtrusive, the lights are easy to operate and fit neatly under the awning's cassette.
- Easy to operate
- Neat and discreet
- Ensures a welcoming environment any time of the day or night
Economical radiant heaters ensure a warm, cosy space so you can continue to enjoy your garden well into the evening or on cooler days.
- Economical option
- Keeps things comfortable all year-round
- Perfect for cooler evenings
For the ultimate convenience, pre-programme exactly when you want your awning to open and close using a timer.
- Pre-programme to open and retract
- Ensure awning in place when you need it to be
- No need to worry about retracting in the evening
More than 90 fabrics choices to suit your garden perfectly
Our great range of awning fabrics includes over 90 choices in plain and striped designs. While stripes provide a classic finish for your garden, plain fabrics can offer a more contemporary feel ideal for a modern home. Consider the brick, stone or external paintwork of your home as well as the furniture and the plants in your garden when choosing the ideal fabric for your awning.
What happens during an appointment with a Hillarys advisor?
Our advisors' job is to make your life as easy as possible, with inspiring ideas and practical solutions for your home. You'll find it a relaxing approach to making your interior décor decisions. And we won't overstay our welcome either with appointments lasting just 45 minutes.
Request an appointment or Call us on 0800 916 6524