Visit our sister site web-blinds.com for a great range of curtains to buy online.
colours, styles and patterns to suit any home in the
Hillarys curtain rangeInspiration Gallery
Fabrics and finishing touches for the perfect result
From chic and sophisticated to pretty and homely, our inspirational range of fabrics has been carefully selected so you can be sure they'll be a design that's right for you.
And with a stylish range of finishing touches, including poles, finials, hold-backs and tie-backs, let's just say we've got everything you need to make a window, make a room.
For the latest interior trends, watch this short video featuring design ideas and inspiration from Yvonne Keal, our Roman blinds and curtains expert.View our fabric range
- Beautifully stylish range of patterned and plain fabrics
- All fully-lined, with a choice of lining types
- Three header types to create different looks
- Complementary tie backs, cushions and valances
- Complete the look with poles, pulls, finials and tracks
Want to know more about curtains?
Request an appointment online or Call us on 0800 916 6524
Hundreds of fabrics to suit every room of the home
Whether you are looking for a subtle backdrop or a new focal point to your room, the Hillarys curtains range will include a fabric that is just right for you. From simple stripes to timeless florals and bold printed designs to elegant plains, we offer a design to suit all tastes.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
Vaccuum using the upholstery tool on your vaccuum cleaner
Draw curtains back or close by gently pulling the fabric
There's so much more to choosing the perfect pair of curtains than finding the right fabric.
Headings to create different effects
There's so much more to choosing the perfect pair of curtains than finding the right fabric. Curtain headers affect the overall appearance, and we have three options.
- Eyelet - a distinctive and contemporary look that provides a sleek effect and large, even pleats. Choose from six colour options to complement your curtains, curtain pole and interior décor.
- Pinch Pleat - a decorative heading with pleats sewn in for a permanent fold and a tailored finish.
- Pencil Pleat - a traditional curtain heading that gathers the fabric for a full and luxurious look.
A choice of linings
For a full and luxurious look, all our curtains are fully-lined with a sateen twill fabric as standard. This lining also helps prevent fading, reduces the light coming into a room and provides additional privacy. If you prefer, you can upgrade to our performance linings.
- Thermal - a thicker sateen twill fabric that further reduces the amount of heat lost through windows.
- Blackout - two layers of sateen twill fabric are bonded around a black membrane to provide a blackout function.
What happens during an appointment with a Hillarys advisor?
Our advisors' job is to make your life as easy as possible, with inspiring ideas and practical solutions for your home. You'll find it a relaxing approach to making your interior décor decisions. And we won't overstay our welcome either with appointments lasting just 45 minutes.
Request an appointment or Call us on 0800 916 6524