Visit our sister site web-blinds.com for a great range of curtains to buy online.
colours, styles and patterns to suit any home in the
Hillarys curtain rangeInspiration Gallery
Fabrics and finishing touches for the perfect result
Bursting with style, Hillarys bespoke curtains collections have a huge choice of beautiful fabrics and superb designs. From faux silks and luxurious chenilles to bold blooms and delicate embroidery, we’ve selected only the finest materials. You can discover more about the different options available below.
Our premium collection, Hillarys Country Retreat fabrics were inspired by designer Victoria Robinson’s visits to her father’s childhood home on the North Yorkshire Moors. The sumptuous outdoors influenced designs are available as both curtains and Roman blinds. For more about the inspiration behind the range, take a look at our video
Hillarys Revive offers an opulent selection of curtains in textures, shades and weaves which are sure to make an impact in your home. Inspired by the latest interior trends including Floral, Ethnic, Retro and Scandinavian Chic, there are options to suit all tastes and design schemes. View our video from curtains expert Yvonne Keal for a closer look at these trends.
Romans and curtains
Our Romans and curtains collection provides fantastic versatility as the fabrics can be used for either style of window dressing. This makes it ideal for those who would like a coordinated approach, but have different types of window in the same room. It’s also perfect for creating a lovely layered effect with matching or contrasting Roman blinds and curtains together at one window. Take a peek at our video to find out more from soft furnishings authority Yvonne Keal.
Packed with familiar faces that your little ones will adore, the Hillarys Kids range is made up of curtain and Roman blind fabrics designed especially with children in mind. Tiny tots will love our lively Spiderman and Disney Princess prints, while teenagers will appreciate our understated landmark, beach hut or bunting patterns. Watch our video to hear what a group of children thought about the collection.
View our fabric range
Want to know more about curtains?
Request an appointment online or Call us on 0800 916 6524
Hundreds of fabrics to suit every room of the home
Whether you are looking for a subtle backdrop or a new focal point to your room, the Hillarys curtains range will include a fabric that is just right for you. From simple stripes to timeless florals and bold printed designs to elegant plains, we offer a design to suit all tastes.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
Vaccuum using the upholstery tool on your vaccuum cleaner
Draw curtains back or close by gently pulling the fabric
There's so much more to choosing the perfect pair of curtains than finding the right fabric.Headings to create different effects
Headings to create different effects
There's so much more to choosing the perfect pair of curtains than finding the right fabric. Curtain headers affect the overall appearance, and we have three options.
- Eyelet - a distinctive and contemporary look that provides a sleek effect and large, even pleats. Choose from six colour options to complement your curtains, curtain pole and interior décor.
- Pinch Pleat - a decorative heading with pleats sewn in for a permanent fold and a tailored finish.
- Pencil Pleat - a traditional curtain heading that gathers the fabric for a full and luxurious look.
A choice of linings
For a full and luxurious look, all our curtains are fully-lined with a sateen twill fabric as standard. This lining also helps prevent fading, reduces the light coming into a room and provides additional privacy. If you prefer, you can upgrade to our performance linings.
- Thermal - a thicker sateen twill fabric that further reduces the amount of heat lost through windows for a snug effect and lower bills
- Blackout - two layers of sateen twill fabric are bonded around a black membrane to provide a blackout function.
Accessories which are poles apart
Poles and finials are a feature in their own right and can impact the overall appearance of your curtains. Our gorgeous range of finishes will complement any style of décor and have been designed to accommodate unique design features such as bay windows.
- Wooden poles - with a classic elegance that will not date, this style brings a hint of warmth to your surroundings. The poles are also available in a variety of wood stains, which makes them the ideal partner for natural inspired fabrics.
- Metal poles - pick a shade to suit your décor, whether this has a contemporary flavour, or more of a traditional feel. You can even choose a colour to complement other metallic accessories, such as door handles or light fixtures.
- Finials - complete the look with a selection of ornamental finials. For added wow-factor, plump for a contrasting black or cream tone, or go for a sophisticated crystal option.
Keeping everything on track
An important detail which needs to be taken into consideration, there are more to curtain tracks than you may first think. We provide a variety of options to suit your every need, including these versatile choices.
- Bay window- a curved track allows you to accentuate this striking focal point of your room.
- Slim-line - lightweight styles are ideal if you would like your curtain track to be as discreet as possible.
- Corded - this track allows you to open and close your curtains using a well-placed cord.
What happens during an appointment with a Hillarys advisor?
Our advisors' job is to make your life as easy as possible, with inspiring ideas and practical solutions for your home. You'll find it a relaxing approach to making your interior décor decisions. And we won't overstay our welcome either with appointments lasting just 45 minutes.
Request an appointment or Call us on 0800 916 6524