Make it your own
Create the perfect, unique look with our range of customisation options
Up to 5 different Louvre Sizes
Water Resistant Shutters
Solid Shutter Style
Available in five ranges
Tilt Rod positioning options
Coloured Hinge Finishes
Coordinating Flush Ring Pulls
- Product Details
- This contemporary grey tone is inspired by a cool morning’s drizzly outlook across the shore. An increasingly popular colour for shutters, this modest shade gets the balance just right - some might even say the perfect shade of grey for shutters. A colour that will stand the test of time and look great against modern, anthracite or dark framed windows. Sea Mist is available in standard and waterproof ranges. Sea mist shutters are a practical option for a wide-variety of rooms, from kitchens and bathrooms, to living rooms and children’s rooms.
- Included as standard:
- Professional Measuring & Fitting, Made to measure, Coordinating Tilt Rod
- Fitting options available:
- Full height, Café Style, Tracked, Shaped, Tier on Tier
- Material finish:
- Solid colour
- Available ranges:
- Henley, Richmond, Windsor, Craftwood
- Available materials:
- ABS material, Timber Hardwood, MDF
- Available Louvre widths:
- 47mm, 63mm, 76mm, 89mm, 114mm
Our shutters are built to last, which is why we offer an additional five year peace of mind guarantee on top of our standard 12-month warranty.
Starting from the moment your shutters are installed, our guarantee means that for a nominal call out fee, we promise to repair or replace any faults in your shutters.
- Cleaning Tips
Use a dry, clean microfibre cloth to dust your shutters. The easiest way to do this is to tilt the louvres downwards until they are fully closed, and then wipe the louvres and frames over before tilted them upwards and repeating. To tackle sticky or stubborn marks, rub gently with a damp cloth until it lifts and then wipe the area dry. For waterproof shutters, a mild detergent may be necessary. For wooden shutters, do not use any cleaning products or excessive moisture as this may lead to warping or damage to the colour.
- Child Safety
Our shutters are all operated with tilt rods and ring pulls, with no cords or chains necessary. This means they are inherently child safe and don’t need any additional safety devices.
Can I have shutters in my bathroom/kitchen?
Yes. We offer specialist waterproof shutters made from ABS, which is designed to withstand moisture and humidity without warping or fading.
What colours are there to choose from?
As well as a range of natural wood stains and painted shades, we also offer a custom colour service on our wood shutters so that you can match them to your favourite shades. Custom colour isn’t available on waterproof shutters, as the ABS can’t be painted, but there are a range of modern colours to choose from.
Do shutters come with a warranty?
As well as our standard 12 month warranty, we also offer an additional five year guarantee for total peace of mind.
Which shutter style is best for my windows?
Shutters work well in almost any window, but your local advisor will be able to recommend the best style to choose based on your windows and your needs.
How much do shutters cost?
As our products are made-to-measure, we can’t give any prices without measuring up and assessing the window. At your in-home appointment, your local advisor will do just this, plus they’ll discuss colour options and any add ons, before leaving you with a no obligation quote.
Can I have shutters in a bay or shaped window?
Yes. Shutters are a great choice for unusual windows because they’re made to fit your exact specifications and can be crafted in a range of shapes and sizes.
Can I have shutters at my doors?
Most of our shutters can be fitted at patio, sliding or folding doors. For standard patio or French doors, we recommend full height shutters, or for sliding and folding doors, our tracked shutters are a great option.